The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my truck started throwing itself into limp mode again yesterday, and I couldn't figure it out, because my voltage regulator is still putting out the proper pressure. So in all my scouting, I found a small hole in one of my tranny cooler lines. So Anyways, the truck has to go in to fix that. So while its in, I'm going to use this as a good opportunity to bolt the twins on and finish them up. I figured some of you might like to hear that. I'll keep you posted.
Sean

·
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On of the holders broke and they rubbed a little on the frame. So At least I know what the problem is too, and I can fix that while im in there. This should be fun though, and a decent project.
Sean

·
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I think I've spent almost a year on them. Honestly a lot of it was just finding the motivation to do it, and there was about 10 weeks with my arm in a cast in there, and other priorities on the truck. Honestly, I think another set could be built pretty fast. There is a learning curve on them but once you really have the difficult parts figured out and some solutions. I think a set could be built easily in under a week, and with some practice even less time than that. Just depends on the pace you want to go at.
Sean

1 - 6 of 6 Posts