The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not seen Trucks in quite some time and today I see these two new guys? What happend to Stacy, he appeared to be real person not the "odd couple" that I saw today. LOL

Anyone? :shrug:

·
Registered
756 Posts
thats dumb. i liked stacey. hope the new show is as good, and these 2 guys dont screw up trucks

·
The Guy Mom Warned About
2,568 Posts
What nobody digs the stereotypical musclebound gearhead and his wimpy yet tech saavy buddy? Me neither, with those two guys Trucks will never be the same. (in my best tough guy raspy voice) Keep watching the power block LOL

S

·
0 Posts
UNBROKEN said:
The one new guy seems to have an issue with steroids...LOL
it seems to have caused some srinkage of his pair.....................of VOCAL CORDS.LOL

·
2,334 Posts
Hahah There Losers Havent Seen The Show Yet But They've Been On The Powerblock Talkin To The Chick By The Way What Happened To Danica.....

·
Got Diesel?
824 Posts
I believe she has departed to continue her personal racing career.

Unfortunate as she was kinda hot.

S

·
0 Posts
moose99ps said:
danica is super hott... and she goes 200mph on a regular basis :)

NO NO NO .......she goes 230+ miles an hour on a regular basis.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Rich said:
:agreed: ... but I wouldn't kick her out'a bed for crackers.:sly:
Dude,
We gotta talk here.
If Danica is in bed with YOU and she is eating crackers, YOU are doing something VERY wrong!:poke: LOL

Never once has she EVER had time to eat crackers in my bed!LOL LOL

She is hot!

·
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think ya lost my point........:poke: I think Danica is HOT, just ask my wife what I think.... LOL ..rut roe:nunu:

My reply was to UB and the statement about Courtney. Yes, I think Danica is much more hot than Courtney. However, "I wouldn't kick her (that's Courtney) out of be for crackers" or I'd choose her over nothing at all or food.

Danica is married but what about Courtney? :shrug:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Yeah, my wife heard me grumble when Danica left too!LOL

Married!!!??? Thanks for ruining the fantasy!LOL

Oh well, just cuz your on a diet doesn't mean you cant look at the menu!LOL

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Danica is FINE... Courntey is deffinantly umn...date-able LOL

I think the big guy is a steroid head fo sho. I think he needs to shut up more, and turn more wrenches LOL i also think the little fella should hit he gym LOL That bully dog truck was sorta cool i thought...

·
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The whole show I kept thinking of one thing...... Then at the end when I saw the Stock power of 285HP turn into almost 600HP then 800HP:eek: , I just couldn't help but think of one thing. It's the same thought that runs when they wick-up a Duramax or a Ford.....:uhoh2: :barf:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts