The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got my new chip from ts and the settings i put on it are high idle,75,100,125,140,drag,sled pull. chip works great i have a 1997 f350 with a 5 speed and on the sled pull file the truck runs ruff at idle but when i hit the throttle clears up and power is there with tons of smoke is this normal or not thanks :thanks: :shrug:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone have any input on this problem?:thanks:

·
6,337 Posts
Dont know what to tell you... On a 97 without injectors and HPO upgrades your wasteing your money with anything more then a 80-100hp setting on the chip... there is just nothing left to give...

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just installed a chip from Tony that acts the same. Answer was that it was normal.

·
Registered
173 Posts
How do you get seven settings out of a six position chip (high idle,75,100,125,140,drag,sled pull) :shrug:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Andy said:
How do you get seven settings out of a six position chip (high idle,75,100,125,140,drag,sled pull) :shrug:
The chip actually had 16 positions on it...but not many use all 16. I think DP will load it up if you want it....

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it has 6 my bad no 125 sorry about that:Thumbup: :thanks:

·
6,337 Posts
USAFdieselman said:
The chip actually had 16 positions on it...but not many use all 16. I think DP will load it up if you want it....
Only Jodys F5 has that ablity... The TS blanks that everyone else uses are a 6 pos only...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts