The Diesel Garage banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm workin on the pics, gotta figure this thing out. One of the videos won't download so I gotta firgure out how I'm gonna get that off the disc. I got everything else on a hard disc. Maybe I'll run it over to Jeepy and have him post them.

·
The Big Meanie
5,220 Posts
bigdraft and dieselchic in Bowling Green

·
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Welcome Preston..Glad to see you came over.. The Pics of the Back of your head ...we're to keep the FBI from showing up looking for you LOL

·
Finger Lickin GOOD!!!
277 Posts
turbo thom said:
One question, why all the pictures of the back of my head. Is that my best part?

..Preston..
Just be glad we didnt get any of you at the restaurant.
You looked like a walking SnowCone after having your hat on in the sun all day LOL . It was good to see you again Preston. If you can could you give me the E-mail or phone # for George the sticker guy, I need to talk to him.
Take care,John

·
42 Posts
Swany said:
Good pics! That brunette in the beginning of the pics was :bow:
Swany did you miss the Red Head!? :poke: :eek: I'm wondering where I did! :Thumbup: :bow: :bow:

Hey that's my truck......the Silver 2500 in the distance! :D

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Dale_Lakin said:
How many were in attendance?
I dont kow exatctly, but thre were trucks lined pretty much all the way down the track.....There were tons of people at TS friday

·
Registered
3,230 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Swany said:
If they only knew me :evil:
What.....You think you are a "bank walker"

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Naw, a "bank walker" is different....

Remember when you were a kid and went skinny dipping in the creek?
The "bank walker" was the kid who was the best endowed and walked up and down the bank showing off......

·
Finger Lickin GOOD!!!
277 Posts
timntools said:
Jeepy, please tell me you snatched our folded up blue chair....
???? Nope I dont remember seeing it :shrug: Ill double check but :umno: dont think so..
Maybe Phil gots it :shrug:
I do gots the stuff for th Bronco thou. :Thumbup:

·
Registered
460 Posts
That's what I'm talking about. She needs to be a TS Model :Thumbup: She's :smoke: . I wonder if she has that 'creepy' feel yet. :evil:

Got Smoke? said:
Swany did you miss the Red Head!? :poke: :eek: I'm wondering where I did! :Thumbup: :bow: :bow:

21 - 38 of 38 Posts