The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many people will be heading on down to the TS show down in Bowling Green? I know there is a few of us heading up Sat morning and others heading down fri.

·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If anyone is interested we are meetin up at the Office Depot at 6:30 in Henderson sat morning and headin down to BG if you would like to join.

·
TDG Mafia
651 Posts
If anyone is interested we are meetin up at the Office Depot at 6:30 in Henderson sat morning and headin down to BG if you would like to join.
It's a little out of my way to come to Henderson, but hell, for a once a year deal, I think it would be worth it to meet and drive down with a group, so I think you can count me in too. Could you tell me the address of the Office Depot so I can map quest it from Indianapolis?

I know Henderson is about 3 and 1/2hrs from me, so I'll be leaving here at 3AM! The kicker is I have to be back at work Sunday morning by 9AM! Ha, now thats what I call Diesel Dedication!

Thanks!

·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Office Depot
2480 US Highway 41 N
Henderson, KY

When you are coming south on 41, you will cross the bridge and come in on the Henderson strip. Prolly go about a half a mile and you will see the office depot off to your left. It sits parallel to hwy 41. I'm sure all of us that are meeting up will be sitting in the side parking lot off to the side where you can see from the hwy. Take a left there at the light and pull on in. Meetin there at 6:30. And if your willing to drive that far and get up that early, I would have to agree with you on the diesel dedication. I am just amazed that there is no one else coming out of indy sat morning.

·
57 Posts
Is Henderson on the same time as Ev'ille????

·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes it is.

·
57 Posts
You guys staying the night or coming back Sat?

·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am staying the night in BG myself. I am unsure of how many is driving back. I know a friend of mine is driving home after the drags, but I am unsure which way he will go home. I know some people are wanting to get home for mothers day sunday. That is one thing I honestly do not know alot about.

·
57 Posts
I'll let you know later on in the week. My son has to work Friday evening and he really wants to go. And I'm gonna have to sweet talk the cook a little bit. It sounds like a good time. Whats it cost to get in?

·
282 Posts
It's a little out of my way to come to Henderson, but hell, for a once a year deal, I think it would be worth it to meet and drive down with a group, so I think you can count me in too. Could you tell me the address of the Office Depot so I can map quest it from Indianapolis?

I know Henderson is about 3 and 1/2hrs from me, so I'll be leaving here at 3AM! The kicker is I have to be back at work Sunday morning by 9AM! Ha, now thats what I call Diesel Dedication!

Thanks!
Hey just letting ya know that you guys are an hour ahead of us... so we will be meeting at 7:30 your time! (get ya an extra hour of sleep) If you want shoot Derrick (bakedogg83) or myself a PM and we'll give you our #'s in case you happen to be running a little late or something we can wait on ya.. or if ya get lost lol

·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll let you know later on in the week. My son has to work Friday evening and he really wants to go. And I'm gonna have to sweet talk the cook a little bit. It sounds like a good time. Whats it cost to get in?

15 I believe. Thats what it cost last year.

·
586 Posts
I am heading down saturday, but not to hendo, bummer would have loved to roll with you guys is 6l strokin part of the hendo group ?

·
282 Posts
I am heading down saturday, but not to hendo, bummer would have loved to roll with you guys is 6l strokin part of the hendo group ?
Yeah Darren is part of our Hendo group...

I am just REALLY hoping that the forecast changes I dont like this 60% rain chance crap :thumbdown

·
263 Posts
Hey guys, me and my friend are gonna head out late late tonight so we should be rollin through Indy early morning. PM me your phone numbers and we can meet up.

·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey guys, me and my friend are gonna head out late late tonight so we should be rollin through Indy early morning. PM me your phone numbers and we can meet up.
Wow... thats a drive from WI. Thats some drivin. That would be cool if you could get down here in time. I'm not sure if you have followed the thread or not, but several of us are meetin in Henderson there at 6:30. I'll PM ya my number and you can let me know if we need to wait a few for ya if your close or not.:thumbsup

·
282 Posts
you'll be rolling thru tomorrow morning??? because we aren't leaving until Saturday morning

·
586 Posts
Yeah Darren is part of our Hendo group...

I am just REALLY hoping that the forecast changes I dont like this 60% rain chance crap :thumbdown
I dont like the rain either but we will make the best out of the weekend MUDDING .

What time will you guys be there ? I want to meet up with you guys and darin. Its a four hr drive for me.

·
282 Posts
we should get there about 8:15 or 8:30.... if your in OHIO then that would be 9:15 9:30 your time

1 - 20 of 35 Posts