The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the best tune for my truck? it's a 95 psd reg cab long bed, with a 5 speed, stage two injectors, ts chip, beans dominator 66, inter cooled, modified idm, intake, exhaust, full fass system, stock hpop but new. the local shop put a hot tune on the chip when i got the injectors but the truck will throw the cel when I'm on a good hill at wide open throttle. or just playing around on the hot setting.:thumbdown thanks for any help

·
626 Posts
The CEL is probably from running out of ICP, especially if you have a 15* HPOP--w/o a pump(s) upgrade, there's not a whole lot you can do to avoid the light unless you lighten up on your right foot.

·
459 Posts
The CEL is probably from running out of ICP, especially if you have a 15* HPOP--w/o a pump(s) upgrade, there's not a whole lot you can do to avoid the light unless you lighten up on your right foot.
:whs

wether its new or not, a 15* pump isnt enough for stage 2's... a regular 17* almost isnt enough for stage 2's....

thats your problem...
:stupid

·
Mafia Member #93
695 Posts
Termintator Engineering... call them.... Joey will set ya up....

big oil is your best bet, dont waste your time with a 17.... and YES, you will see a big gain in your case cause that 15 is no where near enough oil for those stage 2's....

·
8,265 Posts
We have two big oil vendors...Stealth and Terminator. Both will do what you need. The Termy is a dual pump setup...the new Stealth is a single setup.

Ask around...and be careful of all the cheerleaders. Both camps have vocal cheerleaders and can be a bit biased. Or...better yet...call both companies and speak to the builders of said pumps.

·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think im gonna go with the stealth pump. should i get a stage1 or 2? is the four line kit worth it or not? i thank you all for the help... on making up my mind!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts