The Diesel Garage banner

TT 6.0 Vs 6.4 TT

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Superdutytd 
#1 ·
Elite just posted this up on Youtube.com I beleive Tim is a member on this forum. I'm not sure who's 6.4 that is, maybe someone here can chime in.

#2 ·
I believe, the 6.4s is fxdng, a member here, but I dunno cause he has a 4" lift. Also, is the 6.4 really considered a compound set up? As far as I know its not, and elite doesn't have anything out to make it one, as far as I know. Someone will probably chime in and correct me.

#3 ·
I think matt is right. Tmk there is no such thing as a compound setup for the 6.4. It may be advertised as a compound setup but it looks sequential to me

#5 ·
On elites website they call it compound, but they just replace the factory chargers.

#7 ·
OKAY THE TURBOS ARE DIFFERENT THAN STOCK!

What does everyone think though? I thought it was pretty impressive how fast the 6.4 was.

#9 ·
please tell me that wasn't the 6.4L with all the wistle:hump

#11 ·
Well in the 2nd video he launched a bit better and seemed to hold ahead of him. Was that slow spooling? Maybe its a race setup?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.