The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone is running Eric's TTP1 Extreme street..How do you like it on the 06's..

thanks

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I don't know about the Street version, but I have Eric's TTP1 Extreme Race on my Wifes 06. I like it alot. I put the file in with 2500 miles on the odometer and have never had any issues. It will smoke the 35in tires pretty good. The shifting is right on also. This is her daily driving file. It made 371 HP and 765 TQ on Dunbars Dyno. The truck is all stock motor wise.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Nice numbers and sound about right. The last 06 TTP1 I had on the dyno was a reflashed truck that wasn't making the power after the reflash. It started life as a Job1 KYN1 truck. We built the TTP1 program and made 389rwhp/769rwtq. Second pull we cooled the truck down and made 417rwhp/765rwtq. It was an F350 Crew Cab Long Bed and ran a [email protected].

·
Registered
324 Posts
I have the TTP1 Extreme Race file loaded on mine and absolutely LOVE it. Had some fun making some beautiful long black streaks on the road tonight. The TQ Locks up when it hits second and then it's just hold on and hope nothings in front of you! lol I haven't put it on the NOS yet, but I can't wait to see my times at the track this next Friday night!!

·
Banned
79 Posts
heinzboy said:
I don't know about the Street version, but I have Eric's TTP1 Extreme Race on my Wifes 06. I like it alot. I put the file in with 2500 miles on the odometer and have never had any issues. It will smoke the 35in tires pretty good. The shifting is right on also. This is her daily driving file. It made 371 HP and 765 TQ on Dunbars Dyno. The truck is all stock motor wise.

I like it!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Is the TTP1 code for Job 1 '06s? I have a Job 2 '06 with code YJZ0.

Thanks.:Thumbup:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So is anyone running just the extreme Street?..I have the YRE2 Extreme Street and it's awsome...I like the extreme race but not for everyday...The TTP1 truck's I thought were a little different? Eric do you prefer TTP1 in the
06's?...

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I'm sure there are probably some early Job 2's that slipped through as TTP1. If your sticker states it is, I'm sure that's the case. Nothing's set in stone with these trucks. :Thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts