The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am getting the sct xcal2 for christmas and does the looney tune smoke like a chimney stack or what? i know black smoke aint good but it aint bad either :)

thanks

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
well we can get them to spool faster by cutting the fuel back until the motor see's boost, but the sct can be tuned to smoke how u want
robert

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys. does anyone know if dj's is having a christmas sale? also what is the warranty on the sct. i know banks and bully dog offer warrantys through authorized dealers. ive read nothing but good things about the sct but i was woundering about warrantys or problems if any. thanks again...

·
Registered
215 Posts
With SCT you don't need a warranty. I have never had a problem with any of there xcal-2 programers. If you ever have a problem go on http://www.sctflash.com/ go to the forums and contact one of the SCT guys they have good service and will be glad to help you out.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
oh3_6oh said:
thanks guys. does anyone know if dj's is having a christmas sale? also what is the warranty on the sct. i know banks and bully dog offer warrantys through authorized dealers. ive read nothing but good things about the sct but i was woundering about warrantys or problems if any. thanks again...
Click Here...

The warranty is 90 days. With as many units that we have sold we have only had 1 unit that was defective.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts