The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the Edge race evolution cs which is a tuner with dpf delete. My screen went out on me today and I couldn't program it back to stock. I called edge products and they told me to just unplug it and it would stay on the level I had it programmed to. I shipped it to them today also. Do you think my truck will be ok till I get the tuner back and is their anything I should worry about? Anything to make will feel better would help. THANKS

·
33 Posts
Depending on the tune you put in, you should be fine.

I'd just watch my driving habits. Don't get on it hard. And if possible, don't tow any thing heavy, or at all.

Other then that, you should be fine for a short while.

·
33 Posts
You'll be fine. You could has loaded in a 200+ and be ok.
Just don't run it hard. And all will be well.

Odds are you'll have your tuner back quickly.

·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eazydeezy you where wright, I shipped the programmer to Edge(in Utah) last Tuesday and even with the holiday I will getting it back tomorrow.

·
3 Posts
My Edge Evolution won't allow the dpf delete if I change power levels and haven't connected the unit to the internet for a while, maybe six months. I usually drive on level 1 or 2 with the dpf delete, but wanted to try level 4 to compare mileage. When I switched to level 4 I couldn't delete the dpf funtion. I was close to home, so I drove back, called tech support and hooked up to the internet, which enabled the function again. But, on the way back home, the truck kept trying to go into regen without a dpf. I'm not sure if the latest updates have fixed this, but it did happen once again after that. So, I make sure not to change levels unless I'm home.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts