The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i got rid of my edge and im looking at getting an hs tuner or a smarty but i dont waatn to change my fuel pump to get more fuel or mess up my injectors but i want the smoke when i want to play.so what do u guys think i should get any help would be great

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
smarty dont smoke alot really good power over all to. xrt smokes like a pig lol and like a train wit a mp-8 take your pick i love my edge imo

·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks would i have to change my fuel pump to diliver more fuel with either one of them or change my injectors

·
Redneck with some Bling
421 Posts
no go to " the wait is over" my truck on the dyno with a smarty it smokes more on the street when you stomp it off the line but only smokes when you are 80%+ so you can drive it daily on 200hp and not draw attention to yourself you need a dpf delete

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
ditto to what nightmare said first get that dpf delete. You wont have to change your pump or injectors if you do for one your stock turbo wit out a tuner wont keep up and you will be overfueling alot more than likely and your truck will be a turd thats not what you want these 6.7's are tricky they need lots and lots of air kinda weird not the other way around im wanting to test a phat shaft 64 and stock sticks and stock cp3 wit just a little more tunning to see what that gives me. just rememeber more smoke comes wit more power lol if you build it it will come lol

·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts