The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaving the Girlfriends house I see this lowered, 2 door, shortbed, flair side mid 90's silverado oncoming as im about to turn onto the same road. It had euro lights, nice wheels, fat tires, and a shiny rear differential, and chrome dual rectangular exhaust. :nunu:
We get to the light and I notice he has a badge on his fender that says SS350, so I lower my windows a little so he can see my gauges, hoping that would get his attention. But he didnt look.
We start rolling normally and at about 35 I blip the throttle. He finally realized im calling on him and he hammers on it quick. He gets about a truck on me while the turbo spools up, (took a sec. cause the tc just locked then) soon as it lit i started reelin' him in pretty damn good. At 70 I had started to fully pull away. I shut it down at about 90 and he pulls the typical "Ricer fly-by". Satisfied with the kill I promptly made a U-turn and headed home.
:woot: :HappyMugs
I dont know too much about the 350, his truck sounded damn good, I didnt get to talk to him. Im for damn sure he would've raped me from a dig. I have slight problem getting traction in 2wd. thats why I prefer roll races. :Thumbup:

·
Registered
713 Posts
nice!

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
cool man :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
There is no such thing as a "350 SS". FYI.

99.9% likely that it was a TBI 350, unless he swapped to TPI or a carb.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts