The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the cheapest set of twins you can get, running 200hp sticks, mybe useing my stock turbo if i can find a kit and another turbos anyone have any ideas

·
Registered
157 Posts
source automotive has one that uses the stock turbo.

·
3,514 Posts
How much fab can you do yourself? building twins isn't too hard. I'd say put your stocker over an s400 or ht3b with a 38mm external gate on there and you should be good. If you upgrade your stock charger to a 60mm comp wheel that would be better too. If you want to buy a kit, look at source automotive, Relentless diesel, or Kendrick diesel. That should run you about 2800-3500 you could build them for about 1500-2000.
Sean

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sorry, but to me it kinda looks like this guy has a 7.3 and just posted in the wrong place? 355cc's is the equivalent of a 200hp injector in the HEUI world.....:poke:

·
3,514 Posts
MrStroker said:
Sorry, but to me it kinda looks like this guy has a 7.3 and just posted in the wrong place? 355cc's is the equivalent of a 200hp injector in the HEUI world.....:poke:
Pretty sure, he sold that 7.3L and has an 01 dodge now, and just never edited the signature.

On a side note, 355cc injectors are worth 200hp? Thats good to know. I know almost nothing about fords, but may be helping my brother build his if he decides to hot rod it, and it is good to have comparison point.
Sean

1 - 6 of 6 Posts