The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that its harvest season I am carry a bit more weight on a daily basis. Extra Oil , 27 cfm compressor, 1/2 air wrench,( have 3/4" and 1" impact wrench available if needed) and tool box is full plus parts and papers in back seat.

8340 lbs and put me in the seat puts it at 8580 lbs.:tmi :roflol: Whats so nice that it doesn‘t even feel its anywhere close to its 9000 gvw rating. I put on 100 miles per day just staying on the ranch with farthest one way trip is only 10 miles. Lots of short drives between and in and out of fields. Get around 12 to 13mpg these days. :beer

Any others want to post there typical driving weights???

Attachments

·
53 Posts
I have 08 2500 and air bags and repo cars and have hidden tow lift which weighs 650 by itself put a car on it and who knows. Pulls any and everyting and actually stops weight good with stock rotors and hawk pads. I actually chain car to lift and in 4 low will drag anything made on all fours without even hitting gas pedal. Truck is stupid strong. Have cold air dpf delete xrt chipnset on 60 hp and egr delete. Love my damn Dodge shes a work horse!! And yes had ford dually and my 2500 dodge would pull it in half!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts