The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone dealt with a U010C Code?

Got a check engine tonight as I was getting home. Ran the scanner and got the mentioned code. Its a "lost comunication with turbo code".
It was running fine and EB was still working. I cleared the code and see what happens tomorrow. Of course it happens :helpright before I am to leave (sunday) with the 5th wheel.

Hoping it was a one time deal....will see tomorrow....

·
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update

So far today all is OK, The check engine light has not shown its ugly face today. Hopefully it stays that way.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Mike I know you have replaced you VGT Sensor, give the wiring a look to be sure its not lose. Also check you battery cables positive and ground and make sure everything is tight and not corroded.

·
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I check it all and visually looks good. 2 days of driving and have not thrown a code again. So tomorrow leave pulling 12,000 lb 5th wheel. Will hit 6-9% grades heading to coast.:happydance

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Mike hopefully you are having a good trip at this point. Keep us posted and enjoy your trip.

Reactions: Dodgefarmer

·
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike hopefully you are having a good trip at this point. Keep us posted and enjoy your trip.

All is good, no codes, even on a 10% grade (forgot 1 was a 10%) although some in 2nd gear because of hairpin turns.
Went from 100*+/- weather to 65* temps. Have whole family hear, both daughters, son-in-law and grandson. Its a week of kick back:) before I get into my harvest season.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Sounds nice, I have not even thought about pull the 5er out, it to hot!

Sent from my IPhone 4s An AT&T not so 4G phone via Tapatalk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts