OK, here is what I figured out.
I had a couple of codes that I was working thru since it has been 3 years since the stock exhaust was on the truck.
I missed a second connector dealing with the EGR that plugs below the EGR motor. once I connected it the U2141 went away.
I also found that Mag Chloride even when connectors are covered and protected does corrode, even 2 inches up the wire. I went to the local junk yard and retrieved a few replacement connectors.
All Codes are gone and passed emissions - The system will come off again this weekend.
BTW if you live in the Denver area "Boot Hill" is the place to go for your junk yard needs.
A forum community dedicated to Diesel engine owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, builds, ecodiesel, towing capacity, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!