The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finding an insurance plan that serves the interest of rideshare drivers could be considered a cause for concern within the industry.

There’s no doubt that Uber provides quite a different approach to transportation system and this sometimes creates a bit of complication for related industries. In these posts, filled with our expertise and tips, we walk you through the best insurance plan for as an uber partner or driver.

To protect its drivers, Uber sometimes enter into deals with Insurance companies in certain countries to secure adequate Insurance cover for Uber drivers and partners.

Visit my profile for link or uberkit.net/blog/

·
Registered
2 Posts
I agree with you that it's complicated to find a provider that will meet all of your requirements, but for usual drivers, it's the same. Not all insurance companies have good conditions and sometimes there is a lot of money in the game. I visited your blog, great job, and great content. Now, returning to the point, I found my insurance company from reviews on moneyexpert.com, and luckily we could come up with a plan that is advantageous for both parts. You should share more info about this, spread awareness about this subject.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts