The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've dated quite a few women with them....and I have to say....I'm not a big fan.

I've always been an "all natural" kind of guy.....they aren't natural..and even the best ones still look fake when they are in different positions(on back, on knees, against a fence, in the "y" of a tree, in the sink, etc, etc, etc)

She wants them, she wants them to be "fuller"....large C....and I have no problem with that, as long as she is happy....

....but....I'm an azz man...and I think what she has now is just fine.....

I'm very happy with her athletic legs and Jo-Lo booty

...without getting stupid and seriously commenting,...what do you guys think?

...it's happening regardless....march 3rd is the appointment...I just want to hear opinions on the subject.

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
if SHE wants them then go for it. the ex was fine before but wanted some so she got them. they were still fine after too. as long as they arent too big and are done right then they can be nice.

Garrett

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
My gf is already a DDD so she doesn't need more, but for me if they ain't real then they're not for me

Just my $0.02:beer

·
gotta love black smoke!
388 Posts
My woman got some went from a small c to a dd and it really helped her mentally. They are lots of fun. The doctor she went to did what is know as "pockets" they move really natural and feel good. Unless you get really firm in how you grab them the feel the same. If its something the woman wants its something that is really bugging her. I say just be supportive. I would have my woman either with or with out but in the end... "If she ain't happy you ain't happy"

·
J Mann Backhoe Service
404 Posts

·
Administrator
12,738 Posts
I have a good friend that is a Divorce Attorney. He loves fake boobs. He says most of his male clients say that was the beginning of the end for the marriage. LOL

Another friends just went through his second divorce, bought both wifes boobs, now he says the next pair he buys is going on himself. LOL

As long as she is happy, and she is doing it for the right reasons, why not?

·
3,306 Posts
Another friends just went through his second divorce, bought both wifes boobs, now he says the next pair he buys is going on himself. LOL

As long as she is happy, and she is doing it for the right reasons, why not?
Does that mean he has visitation rights then since he bought them...haha. Only makes sense. If not he should be able to get them back for the next girlfriend that wants a set LOL.

·
Formerly F350_Beast
579 Posts
They're real if you can touch 'em!

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts

·
326 Posts
My gf is already a DDD so she doesn't need more, but for me if they ain't real then they're not for me

Just my $0.02:beer
She wont need airbags in her car then -

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i never complained about fakes. whether it was the ex or other "friends".
Garrett
She's pretty cute...but I'm definitely not a fan of the "skunk style" hair-do...

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats pics is a few years old. i have a better pic to show just how big they really are. cant post so ill PM.

Garrett
20 minutes later...and my pm box is still empty...LOL

·
Gone Fishin...
3,099 Posts

·
326 Posts
i never complained about fakes. whether it was the ex or other "friends".

Garrett
I'd hit it :happymugs

As a side note I prefer real, but Ive seen a few in my years that should be "repaired"

·
J Mann Backhoe Service
404 Posts
thats pics is a few years old. i have a better pic to show just how big they really are. cant post so ill PM.

Garrett
Garrett , fyi my pm box works as well........

1 - 20 of 39 Posts