The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking about taking the front spacer off the front of my dually and running a regular wheel. i cant find a set of wheels where the front looks as good as the rear....I looked on the RBP website and saw this and fell in love.
what do ya'll think?

Attachments

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
Looks pretty good to me Nick, I like it :thumbsup

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i cant find any dually wheels on RBPs website...so i emailed them asking if they have any...will update:wiggle

·
Gone Fishin...
3,099 Posts
It does look good, but are those wheels rated to hold the same weight as the stock ones?

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gives a different look. Sometimes I like it, sometimes not so much. I think Mike did this on his Dodge (Mopower05).
yea, i feel the same way. Although there arnt nearly as many wheel choices with duallys. I like the black rockstars, but ive seen a few people with them. I really like how yours is, but i dont wanna copy.

It does look good, but are those wheels rated to hold the same weight as the stock ones?
Not sure, you still run a steel wheel inside though. I would think it would be rated for enough weight seeing as how it goes on a dually. but you never know.

·
Gone Fishin...
3,099 Posts
Not sure, you still run a steel wheel inside though. I would think it would be rated for enough weight seeing as how it goes on a dually. but you never know.
Definately something to double check.

·
1,709 Posts
I like the look.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts