·
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Street Diesel Performance Show and GO Saturday June-5
Englishtown, NJ visit www.racewaypark.com

Morgans Corner National Pull June 4-5
Hwy 158 Elizabeth City, NC

Virginia TDG GTG June 12
Harrisonburg, VA Contact boobin on this site (hope thats ok with you boobin)

Pepsi 300 June 19
Chapanoke right outside of elizabeth city. PM me for directions.

Thats all I've got for June right now other than Test-N-Tunes. There are a lot more events going on in Virginia but I don't list most things more that 2 hours away from my area here in Virginia Beach. Please list any events that you know of coming up for the month of June here.

Hope this helps:happymugs

·
9/11/01 343
697 Posts
Why dont you list more then 2 hrs away ? When I set up GTG's and make plans I set them up by area's Western, Eastern, Northern, Southern, Central why so everyone has a fair drive, no sense of a group of folks always driving to one area while those members only show up to there area and not others. There is a few of us that attend just about all GTG's no matter the drive, but it aint worth our time and gas if members dont want to leave there area's.

·
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was just posting evetns that are going on around 2 hrs that are around me not gtg. If its gtgs then I'd post them no matter the distance but these are events that are not set up by members. Just simply posting up what I keep track of. If I had the liberty to drive 10 hrs every weekend then I would keep track of those. If memebers know of things further out then what I listed then they are more then welcome to post I'm just posting non tdg events mostly that I know of. Plus the only tdg event for june that I know of for va members I've already listed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts