The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:waveI purchased an upfitter switch gang and had no luck finding the plug for it, so do all these trucks have the wiring harness in the truck? thanks in advance.
Ed

·
3,051 Posts
Reactions: deereman39

·
82 Posts
I did this install a couple years ago. The only issue I had was getting the relay box mounted above the glove box. Probably more of me being in a hurry. Got 2 of the switches in use so far, but enjoying the fit and availability of use. Good luck

Reactions: deereman39

·
82 Posts
:waveI purchased an upfitter switch gang and had no luck finding the plug for it, so do all these trucks have the wiring harness in the truck? thanks in advance.
Ed
Did you get the install done?

·
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
upfitter switches

Not yet as I had to order the wiring harness, I have it now but the weather is to cold but thanks for asking.
Ed

·
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ufitter Switches

I installed my switches today& wired the high idle but I am short the bazel that goes on the switch cluster, anyone know if this is available or have a part #.
Thanks Ed

·
82 Posts
I installed my switches today& wired the high idle but I am short the bazel that goes on the switch cluster, anyone know if this is available or have a part #.
Thanks Ed
I seem to recall it just popping in from the front and fitting like it was born there. Did you end up using the factory switches?

·
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Indiana lineman I did use OEM switches that I purchased off ebay and it was my fault I did not look close and they were missing the trim and ford dose not sell it sepreat, but I have a new set coming.
Thanks Ed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts