The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats yall's thoughts on buying some used injectors? they are DDIII's for a very good price. i have no expeirence with injectors so advice is very very welcome!!

·
3,514 Posts
What is the source? If they aren't from someone you know, I would be a little leary of them. Just because injectors can be really sensitive and you don't know if they've been dropped or subjected to any bad situations. So it really depends on how much you trust the person you're getting them from. Also I would recommend taking them to a shop and having them inspected, but thats just me.
Sean

·
Registered
422 Posts
I bought mine used through an injection shop, the guy before me had them for about a thousand miles then he decided that they were too smokey. They have been great for me. Its just about how you feel abou them. I trusted the guy i bought them from, but thats just my case.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Anybody put any HO/ETH injectors in a SO/ETC engine? I'm thinking I'll do Bosch RV's in my ETH engine and put the ETH injectors in my ETC if it'll get me some horses.

Anybody got any info on this though? I haven't heard of anyone doing this yet.

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
I would still have any injectors you buy POP tested... It just a good practice...

Now if they are from a dealer I would feel OK with that but from a second party I would have them inspected and POP tested for sure...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts