The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,

would like to get a ride together in november. i figure everyone one on here has common interests (diesel) and anyone who has a 4wheeler would like to get out and get it a little dirty:Thumbup:

so lets get the suggestions flying.

i know of a place called the cove near winchester we could go.

thinking about the weekend of nov. 10th 11th.

riding and maybe camping...pm me if interested!!!!!:woot:

·
Registered
35 Posts
hey man

i thought i reconized that online name. i just got on this site, some local cummins buddies told me about it today.looking forward to the ride on the 11th of november. hey what is the thing at the bottom of your post that say's thank's all about, and what is with the point's also???? talk to ya later

·
Registered
35 Posts
hey bud

i thought i reconized the online name.just got onto the site 2day,was told about it by some local cummins buddies.was looking at the spec's on your truck, very nice:Thumbup: hope i can keep up going down 81 nov 11th to go riding:smoke .hey what is the thank's thing at the bottom of your post about?? and what is with the point's??talk at you later.we will soon set up everything about the ride on nov 11th

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey man, whats up!!!

yeah i am looking forward to riding...rode this past weekend in winchester at a place called the cove...rocky but a lot of fun....i need to get out more on my 4wheeler....my truck aint all that i weigh in at 8160lb....so it is a lot of truck:smoke

·
TDG SinglesClub Member#90
497 Posts
damn i wish i would have seen this earlier.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey gilroy....we are riding on sun 11th nov....come on out...if not we are trying to setup different rides give me your email and i can send you a note when we get together next

·
Registered
35 Posts
next ride

yea hey there gilroy, the next date is going to be for me and 8v8 and another friend is dec 9th at michaux forest near gettysburg pa..great trail's up there, especially when there is snow on the ground:Thumbup:..we will be going down to gore va 1 day soon also..what do you ride?? sport utility 4x4 or 2wd sport style, we have 4x4 utility's..shoot us a post when u get a chance

·
497 Posts
My email address is [email protected]

I ride a Honda 400ex and my little cousin will probably come with me and he rides a 300ex.

·
497 Posts
If you don't mind traveling my Parents have a place in mansfield, Pa where you can ride, they have 40acres, plus theres a place near by where we can ride, its about 10-15 min. from them.

Also, where I live in southern Md my family has a farm we can ride on.

·
Registered
35 Posts
hey gil

very cool on the honda ex, as the next ride date come's around we will shoot u a e-mail..the gettysburg trip might be a little far for u (it is up to u) but the gore va trip might be closer as well as edinburg va..u r down there a good way near la plata correct? like i said if u want to go to pa you ate more than welcome, it is up to u....

·
Registered
35 Posts
hey just saw your post about the farm's and mansfield pa, yea that would be cool, we don't mind traveling as long as it's for some fun atv'ing

·
497 Posts
Nawh I go to Pa every other weekend pretty much any way up near New York.

Your right, I am near la plata. Let me know like a week or two before you wanna go riding. That way I can make sure the oil is changed, and the bike is ready to go.

·
497 Posts
Yea my grandparents have a farm near laplata, then my parents have a place in PA up near NY.

·
Registered
35 Posts
very cool bud, we will let u know in advance the next time we ride or let us know the next time u r riding some where and we will hook up some how:Thumbup:

·
497 Posts
ok, sound good to me.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had an AWESOME time ridin......thanks for letting me come out and join the crew. sorry about the :smoke when we went our ways on 81...just had to show that my stroke had been turned up LOL

anyway...i am down for the 9th even if i have to take some time off. looking forward to ridin again...and gil pats 4wheeler is a BEAST.....and your truck is making me want stacks

·
Registered
35 Posts
the smoke u left on 81 was all right by me:Thumbup: i heard on the traffic report that heavy dense smoke was slowing trafficLOL :smoke ..

·
497 Posts
Where abouts is this place in gettysburg, do you have an address or a website?

·
Registered
35 Posts
hey gil, sorry for the slow responce been busy with work, faimly and etc...the place in gettysburg is acctually outside of gtybrg..it is between greencastle and gtybrg off route 30..it is called michaux forest, it is managed by the state of pa..u have to be registerd with pa dnr and they give u a metal tag to display on your atv while riding there..it is 30 or 40 dollar's for a 2 year tag..

·
497 Posts
Where can I get that at? And do I have to have my atv insured?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts