The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought that y'all would like to hear this. I could think of one really Big compAny that I would rather see this happeN to(I'm sure you Know who I'm talking about, if not juSt read closer). This is out of an email I received today from a distribution warehouse:

"Van Aaken products of England has gone out of business. Consequently all Van Aaken products are no longer under warranty and cannot be returned. All Van Aaken items in our inventory are on clearance and we will make you a deal..."

·
1,705 Posts
I heard the news,it's too bad. Ya have any VA 200's left for a LB7??

·
140 Posts
Never used their product didn't know much about em. But our hobby/industry hurts when a business like this goes broke. Competition is good for the R&D of our sport. Also keeps pricing in-line as well.

Just my 0.2 cents

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
KT Performance said:
I thought that y'all would like to hear this. I could think of one really Big compAny that I would rather see this happeN to(I'm sure you Know who I'm talking about, if not juSt read closer). This is out of an email I received today from a distribution warehouse:

"Van Aaken products of England has gone out of business. Consequently all Van Aaken products are no longer under warranty and cannot be returned. All Van Aaken items in our inventory are on clearance and we will make you a deal..."
Reminds me of our Christmas present e-mail: "We have decided to shut down our servers rather than update them. Prorated refunds will be issued and an export tool will be created for transfer of your data. We have partnered with ***** to make this transition easy for you. Then we discovered the file format data couldn't be transferred at all, except directly to *****. :splat So let us begin anew at the busiest time of the year ...:nunu: :boxing: Endeavour to persevere. :weld: :usflag :Thumbup:

Wishing you all the best Kenny.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts