The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of the velvet-ride shackles to fit my truck hoping somebody might have a set laying around that they never install or took off there truck before they got rid of it. Doubt anybody will have a set but though it would be worth asking.
Thanks Paul

·
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Doug, I have seen the Sulastic and they are pretty sweet with a sweet price. Doug if the set you have on hand have issues there is no need in me wasting your time on the phone, thanks anyways. Apparently these things are like gold cause you cant find anybody getting rid of them. But it looks like I will get a set for myself for Christmas.

·
Banned
6,478 Posts
Thanks Doug, I have seen the Sulastic and they are pretty sweet with a sweet price. Doug if the set you have on hand have issues there is no need in me wasting your time on the phone, thanks anyways. Apparently these things are like gold cause you cant find anybody getting rid of them. But it looks like I will get a set for myself for Christmas.
You will be much happier with the Sulastic over the V/R. Night and day difference in performance and ruggedness. It was money well spent.

·
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Doug, I have owned a set of the velvet ride on a 3/4 chevy and what a difference they made. I just cant handle the bouncing around any more. Something has to give and it looks like a early Christmas present for me.
Thanks Again Paul

1 - 6 of 6 Posts