1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Destroked
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
TDG Mafia Member #56
2,050 Posts
Nice pull Dan! It looks like it is getting better for ya.

·
2,509 Posts
nice pull:Thumbup: do you have any suspention mods for pulling? what gear were you in? my truck dosent smoke hardly at all with my stage 2's once I get the sled moveing, but I think I need to go up a gear.

·
Destroked
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had my blocks in the rear thats all. I need ladder bars bad. That pull was in 3rd low.

·
Registered
456 Posts
that was a good pull i like you truck so much. need some ranch hands for it now

·
2,509 Posts
diesel dan said:
I had my blocks in the rear thats all. I need ladder bars bad. That pull was in 3rd low.
thats the same gear I pull in, but with my clucth I'm at full boost before I move the sled I guess that's why I dont smoke much, it never cleans up when running through the gears on the street.
It looks like you don't have much of a hopping problem either, I may just try running another 10 or 20psi. in my rear tiers and run my hitch a little lower next time I pull and see if that helps my bouncing problem.
nice video again:Thumbup:

·
Destroked
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah the ole' SB FE isnt much of a pullin' clutch. She holds on the street dayum good but not made to slip much. I should have got a DD, but then I would just pull more and make more parts.... I call that my version of self control....LOL

·
2,612 Posts
very nice pull

·
3,754 Posts
Nice

1 - 11 of 11 Posts