The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
9/11/01 343
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mod party this weekend in Stafford Virginia if anyone is interseted, or have parts to install. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
one time could you NOT wait until last minute to announce stuff... LOL

·
Pursuit Interceptor
735 Posts
:haha:haha:thumbsup
Kev has the timing of a grenade..........a really old grenade............

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
yeah no chit... I wanna make it out there one weekend and hangout/help but you gotta gimme more time... When are you planning on installing everything Brian? Maybe I should have a mod party/get together out here on this side of the state...:thumbsup I have a good size shop and PLENTY of parking..

·
Pursuit Interceptor
735 Posts
I'll be trying to get my RR fuel on and the cermaic pieces done. I still got the turbo to drop in....

Kev's got "sled puller" :coalfever right now and foaming at the mouth for all kinds of toys. I need a taser to keep him in check....:slap

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
There is suppose to be a 3 day sled pull out this direction in a couple weeks, they are having test/tune on friday night along w/ 2 days of pulling afterwards.. I am trying to find more details on it all..

·
9/11/01 343
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Foaming at the mouth huh Blah, Sorry Aaron timing wise short notice, Brian is heading out the whole month of June, Im off the whole weekend, and RCD is working on building me all new rear lines to replace whta Brian gave me. You can always crash here Sat if you want, think brian is

1 - 7 of 7 Posts