The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Soot Junkie
34 Posts
Unhook your intake tube between the intercooler and motor, she'll smoke like a 5 alarm blaze!:coal:haha The truck may run like an old dog though:thumbdown

On a more serious note, a tuner will be a good bet, but my 24v knowledge is lacking, but someone else will chime in soon with way better advice

·
157 Posts
Either the Edge Comp/Juice with Attitude or Smarty. That will get you more smoke. But your gonna need an upgraded lift pump or you'll toast your injection pump.

·
Official TDG Doctor
5,281 Posts
A Smarty will give you a little puff...Comp will give you more...Drag Comp will do even more then a Comp...TST will do a lot b/c its straight fuel...

You could always throw some injectors in there...75-125 would make some smoke, and probably still hold on the clutch...

but you WILL need a lift pump!!!!!!!! FASS or Pure Flow Tech (Air Dog/Raptor)...don't but a cheap *** holley pump, b/c it WILL just delay the time your pump WILL DIE, they hold good FP for a little while but not a lot...

Nate

·
I now drive a Duramax...
318 Posts
He doesn't like keeping fuel in the tank apparantly.

·
I now drive a Duramax...
318 Posts
cause i like to smoke bicyclers on the road . . . .:haha
That's the kind of stuff that is making bad names for diesel drivers...:thumbdown

Reactions: OutlawHauling

·
I now drive a Duramax...
318 Posts
Smoke doesn't mean more power just means you are wasting fuel...

·
45 Posts
That's the kind of stuff that is making bad names for diesel drivers...:thumbdown
For sure. Don't be the immature d*ck. Yeah, blowin' alil smoke is fun, but people are going to be cracking down on our hobby due do these problems. Don't get me wrong, some stupid driver riding my a## or cuting me off will be covered, but they instigated it. I don't do it alot tho

Reactions: r88cefan

·
45 Posts
"Build for power and the smoke will come"

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
For sure. Don't be the immature d*ck. Yeah, blowin' alil smoke is fun, but people are going to be cracking down on our hobby due do these problems. Don't get me wrong, some stupid driver riding my a## or cuting me off will be covered, but they instigated it. I don't do it alot tho
i agree striaght up!! all theses dumb*****es down here they go ridin around all night long blowin pure black so black you can barely see to drive the first thang i ask is whats your fuel milage is? and they would be like it aint that good im like ya cut down the smoke and yourll have the milage but everyone down here is full of money so yea and i heard of a law they are passin they are gonna outlaw stacks bc everyone is blowin too smoke

yea i blow smoke after like 3 or 4 secs its gone but if anyone pisses me off then its a different story

·
99 cummins
160 Posts
i couldn't agree more! i like smoke too but we all need to be a little smart about it. if some of us is blacking out bicyclist and old ladies and whoever, next thing ya know it'll be illegal to have any smoke or power! we won't be able to drive our trucks without getting tickets for faulty equipment or something stupid like that. take this as a warning, cause i guarantee this will happen if people keep being ignorant with the smoke. unless, like you said, they ask for it! ha ha!

·
WHOS NEXT
182 Posts
when they pass a smoke law thats when my truck gets red dye in the tank and gets taken off the street. however it will still have an inspection sticker as long as the dont do somekind of emissions test. and the smarty will give a little more than a puff. i loved mine.

·
2,063 Posts
when they pass a smoke law thats when my truck gets red dye in the tank and gets taken off the street. however it will still have an inspection sticker as long as the dont do somekind of emissions test. and the smarty will give a little more than a puff. i loved mine.
Get ready many states all ready have the laws in place and 1 800 numbers for reporting violators.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.