The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i blew up my DLD case, im lookin for a good, solid transfer case to replace it, id PREFER a 241 DHD, but i am open to a DLD in good shape, i'd even be interested in a 271. let me know what you guys have. thanks!

·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how hard is it to change input shafts on a transfer case?

·
622 Posts
i dont know personally, but from what i have seen other people do on conversions, it dont look that complicated.

·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what do you want out of that case? its mechanically shifted right?

·
622 Posts
it is mechanically shifted, does $150 sound fair? it is located in southern maryland, if it needs to be shipped I dont know how much that will be? and i I am currently in Iraq but my wife can get things done if you want it.

·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how many miles on it? yeah that sounds great, shipping will be a bit but thats ok.

·
622 Posts
around 90K i bought the entire drive train to do my cummins converson but decided to use my 4r100. let me know if you want it.

·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
could i get some pics? my email is [email protected] im almost 100% sure i'll take it, i just need to get the money to paypal first and get shipping figured out

·
622 Posts
sounds good i will relay the info back home and see if they can get some good pics for you.

·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
awesome, thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts