The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys what i am looking for is a 25+5 to a 32+5 tandem dually flatbed, new or used just needs to be in deacent condition, if it neads a new deck that isn't a prob but don't want on that is all bent up, i am looking to get one in the next month or 2.
robert
out

·
Registered
28 Posts
trailer

Robert, New trailers are so expensive in Colorado you could save some coin and go to Cochran farm supply right over the line in Kansas. You can get a 32+5, 12k axles, and 2 speed jacks there for the price of a basic 25+5 here. There always in the Fence Post. Rick M.

·
0 Posts
Just so I can keep my eyes open correctly...what do you mean by 25+5 or 32+5?

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep, i have delt with cochrin farm supply, i baught my JD 8630 from him, great guy to deal with, i would rather buy a used one but i think i will probably end up buying a new one from him.
robert
out

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stroker, where from in colorado??
robert
out

·
Registered
28 Posts
trailer

Robert, I live in Franktown. I'm the one that talked to you at Bandermere about the grass seeding, and followed you out in the black Kenworth. I manage the land reclamation department at the company I work for. Rick

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have been looking for the same trailer and have been told to stay away from the 3 axles because you are allways scrubing one tire. Also you want to look for some good jacks up front and a chain tray.

·
Sperm Donor
432 Posts
There is a place in Kearney NE that sell new and used trailers. I think it's called Mid Plains Equipment or something like that. He mostly deals in Titan brand trailers. I've got a friend that bought his trailer used for a good price. It is a good trailer, was only used by a seed dealer to haul pallets of seed. I think he takes a lot of trades like that. Just something to think about.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yep, my last one was a tripple, and when i haulled the bigger stuff (4430, hoe, 250+bales of hay) i had probles of turning tight and pulling the front tire off the bead it was no good.
robert
out

1 - 13 of 13 Posts