The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the whole story, Jeremy Feel free to correct me where I am wrong.

4-19 @ 11:26 PM I sent the following PM:

http://www.thedieselgarage.com/forum...ighlight=studs

I may be in need of a set.... I'll find out soon
4-20 @ 01:45 AM I received this answer:

yes sir still the price
4-20 @ 8:18AM I sent this PM:

hope to find out next week one way or the other. The truck whistles like a tea kettle through the coolant reservoir when I let of the go pedal at 10+psi.

You by chance don't sell Hypermax head gaskets too?
4-20 @ 8:30 AM I received this PM:

yes sir i do they are 475 for the wire ring set
I called Jeremy and left a Voice mail on 4-20. He immediately returned my call. We talked for a bit about trucks and gaskets and such. He took my card number and told me that they would ship on Monday. I should PM on Monday for a tracking Number. I got busy and forgot to PM him on Monday 4-23.

4-24 @ 1:40PM I sent this PM:

I forgot to send you an PM yesterday. I ordered the headstuds last week and you said you would have a UPS number for me Monday.

Thomas
Address
Meridian, ID.

Thanks.:Thumbup:
4-24 @ 1:55 PM I received this PM:

will do give me a few we got crazyness going on here

Didn't hear from Jeremy so on Thursday 4-26 @ 5:38PM I sent this PM:

Do you have a tracking number? The studs aren't here and I was hoping they would be. Maybe tomorrow??

Thanks.

It is now 10:33 PM MDT on 4-29 and I have yet to hear ANYTHING from LIPD. Since the last PM I received Jeremy has been able to post 17 times and has yet to respond to me about my head studs. My truck goes in tomorrow to have the headgaskets taken care of.

THANKS A TON LIPD

Since this has unfolded I have spoken to several folks on here that have had similar experiences. I know one Vendor that will not receive any further business from me. I also can say there will be no referrals to LIPD from me.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I personally have NEVER had that problem with Jeremy and I'm sorry that you did.

I talked to Jeremy last week on the phone and he is moving to his new shop and that may be the problem.

It's no excuse,but I hope he get's it worked out for you

·
Registered
223 Posts
i dunno, this may be a stretch......maybe call him rather then pm?

·
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In all fairness and 100% disclosure of ALL FACTS I dropped the truck off today at the dealership this morning. Came back and I had head studs on my porch. Jeremy Next Day Aired them to me.

Thank you for trying to make this right Jeremy.​

Only problem is the box was damaged in transit and it is missing 4 of the studs. I will call you and we will work on this problem together, I know this one isn't your fault.

I'm still a little unhappy about the fact that they were not shipped until Friday April 27 at 5:20PM when I ordered them on 4-20.

Loose nut, HE SPECIFICALLY ASKED ME TO PM HIM. A PM from him would have set all of this straight and this would have never been posted. I mean he DID have time to post on here, A PM is just as easy.

·
IS FREE!!!!!
1,143 Posts
David Anderson said:
I personally have NEVER had that problem with Jeremy and I'm sorry that you did.

I talked to Jeremy last week on the phone and he is moving to his new shop and that may be the problem.

It's no excuse,but I hope he get's it worked out for you

Jeremy has been in NC for nearly 3 months now....just moving in to the new shop?????

·
Registered
537 Posts
Nick...Jeremy was in a shop after he moved here,but he got a chance at a NEW shop that is larger.
6LCummins said:
Jeremy has been in NC for nearly 3 months now....just moving in to the new shop?????

·
0 Posts
I also just got off the phone with Jeremy. Yes...there were lots of things going on that was out of his control. Yes...he overnighted them as Tom posted. I also fully believe that he will work to make this right.

With that said...and with Tom having his product...this thread can be locked down.

Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.