The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can any dealer warranty autometers or just the one i bought them from? im not here to bash but i bought mine from dominator, got a great deal had some problems with my boost gauge it came and went and now it doesnt work at all called and after a week of tryin finally got thru and he said hed send me one and call me back with an rma to ship mine back and that was two weeks ago tryed callin last thursday middle of the day... nothing no answer.. i need my gauge warrantied what can i do..

Also who wants to make me a deal on a set of gauges for my parents? i need three gauge pod with boost pyro and trans to match stock 03 gauge face and lighting

Joey

·
Registered
86 Posts
Warranty on the gauge

How old are the gauges and when are you looking to buy the gauges for the other truck?

284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my gauges arent even a year old yet btw they are autometer c2s and buying gauges for the other truck have $$ in hand

284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
replied

·
IS FREE!!!!!
1,143 Posts
send it directly to autometer after contacting them, my pyro didnt work, they sent me a new one in a weeks time. go to their website, email them andthey will get ahold of u within a day, then ship the gauge fedex to them and they will fix ya up. that is the only way to get autometers warrantied that i was told. and that was from autometer themselves.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts