The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Setting: Open freeway, 2:45 am, :poke: pestering 5.0 messin with a modded 6.0 start out at a rolling 70 i wait for him to get on it, its go time.... mash the thin petal to the floor, turbo spins up, 4" exhaust sounds off, start walkin away from 5.0. :Thumbup: ............ until............. :nunu: blue lights from median..........oops.... busted................. :pissed: winner recieves 99/55 speeding ticket.... dont know what the 5.0 got..... have court 7 dec hope the judge feels gracious, :bow: virginia doesnt take kindly to speeding over 80.....to be continued............... :shrug:

·
Living the dream
533 Posts
UNBROKEN said:
nah....criminal speeding is 161/45.....they take you to jail for that....LOL
:rules: I got a 115 in a 50 zone 6 years ago on my bike. It got expensive :pissed:

·
The Guy Mom Warned About
2,568 Posts
Was he "blacked out" or you just didn't notice because you were still busy laughing at the mustang? They do sneak up on ya sometimes, don't they?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
morepower02 said:
:rules: I got a 115 in a 50 zone 6 years ago on my bike. It got expensive :pissed:
im not saying you should run from cops buuuuut...... you were going 115 on a bike and you stopped? :shrug:
there is NO WAY they could have caught you, esp if the occifer was at a stop.

·
2,655 Posts
You know, you'd think you could out run them if you were run'n 115 but it doesn't always work.:umno: My buddy was clicking off 140+ in the 540, saw the blues and RAN LIKE HELL. He found out the hard way that radio's are faster than cars. ....oh yeah, he had the 'soon to be' with him:blah: :blah: :blah: :barf:
I really felt sorry for the boy. :roflmao:

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
UNBROKEN said:
nah....criminal speeding is 161/45.....they take you to jail for that....LOL

Sounds like experience talking LOL LOL LOL LOL

·
The Guy Mom Warned About
2,568 Posts
That's true, no matter how fast you're runnin' ya can't outrun that motorola.

·
1,055 Posts
I think double the speed limit is straight to jail, but atleast you beat the stang :smoke: Good luck with your court case. See ya :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Fantom3993 said:
i wasnt driving but..... its been done (in my friends TA) :sly:

or heck sometimes you just get lucky like i did once:

one time i was on a side street checking out some rather large races (wasnt racing) and my radar started going nuts. went from 0 to 9 bogies in about 3 seconds flat. then the helicopters (yes there were 2 of them) showed up :nunu:
this was what ya call a MAJOR bust. Cop cars EVERYWHERE: think the fast and the furious, except none of em got run over by dodges w/ keldermans and road armour lol
i got the heck out of there and jumped onto I35, all 4 windows down, roof open, etc. hit the on ramp @ about 70. was doing 100+ when i got on the freeway..... BIIIIG surprise, the freaking helicopter zeros in on the lifted truck.
I was flipping out, because this would be a huge ticket(had a friend get what was essentially a multi hundred dollar ticket for an illegal u turn in the area a year before, since they thought he was racing they found everything they could to ticket him for :LAME: )….. buuut then all of a sudden about 2 bikes pass me…. One guy pulling a 12 ‘oclock, the other was doing a superman, cool, still no big deal and while I wasn’t really loosing him I sure wasn’t being caught up to either but the copter was still on me……. THEN 50ish bikes come screaming by me like I was standing still (I was still @ 100+) followed distantly by 2 patrol cars w/ lights on. Helicopter light switches lanes, I switch on the brakes and duck under an overpass.
Ya may naot be able to outrun a Motorola, but you can sure as he** smoke a bell LOL :HappyMugs LOL

PS(disclaimer) – do as I say, not as I do: DON’T DRIVE LIKE THIS. It is bad. You could go to jail, die or kill others.

·
322 Posts
^^^Man I wish I could have seen that! :rockon:

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
woulda been S~I~C~K!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Deezle1 said:
woulda been S~I~C~K!!!!!!

other than being scared that the :HITFAN: w/ the copter over me as i was trying to steer, close the roof and windows, etc ya im sure it was quite a site to behold for the few opther cars on the road :evil:
that was one of those times i wish i had a little non-descript toyota or something, it was (in retrospect) fun, and a darn good stoyr - but it would have been soooooo much easier if i could have just blended in on the freeway and not had em on my arse

·
Window Licker
781 Posts
Been around a big bust when I was in Houston for awhile. Was over at Rankin Rd. around where UTI is at, when the cops come out of the wood works. I was in a 2wd 88' F-250. Went Across the field as fast as my 512 would carry me. Never got caught but spent the whole weekend replacing suspension parts. :pissed:

·
AKA - FFpsd
1,531 Posts
Fantom3993 said:
Too bad for us its not NEXTEL (Sprint). :poke: We might have a chance then. :roflmao:

Nice story CH. I'd have to wash my boxers when I got home. :HappyMugs

·
2,655 Posts
FFpsd said:
Too bad for us its not NEXTEL (Sprint). :poke: We might have a chance then. :roflmao:
Now that's funny! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Get Nextel and you'll get it..... plus stupid high bills. :pissed:

·
Let Me See Yo Grille
1,107 Posts
:agreed: I think sprint is shafting us, seems like the service has gotten worse! But, on the other hand, I'd probably die without a nextel. :popcorn:

·
Living the dream
533 Posts
_CH_ said:
im not saying you should run from cops buuuuut...... you were going 115 on a bike and you stopped? :shrug:
there is NO WAY they could have caught you, esp if the occifer was at a stop.

The car that clocked me had another car stop in the road about 2 miles ahead. There is no out running that :shrug: Wreckless driving and indangering life ticket :popcorn:

·
The Guy Mom Warned About
2,568 Posts
So I'm not the only one who's unhappy with nextel's service? We went through 3 states without a minutes worth of service while heading to Iowa to pickup my dad's F550.

About 3 weeks before my lightning was totaled I was coming down 99 in stockton, CA which is a 2 lane, with a little race with a mustang cobra, around 110 - 115 nothin' major. We see those red 'n' blues he hits the exit, and leave me with the heat. So, all of the cars are getting in the right hand lane, I've got nowhere to pull over, this cop's about a foot off of my bumper and closing in, then gets on the PA and tells me "speed up" I'm figuring "from 110? this guys really wants to empty his ticket book on me" I finally see a spot to get over, and just jump in the right hand lane, I got slowed to about 80 when he got next to me, he gave me a wave and laughed and he was back on the go pedal. I don't remember ever being so scared in my life, needless to say, my seat needed to be shampooed.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts