The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

We were out a few days last week, running errands and have fallen a bit behind. If we have not replied to your communication (PM, email etc.), we ask that you please be patient. Our son is in the hospital and we need to spend time with him. We will respond as soon as possible and thank you for your understanding,

Vivian & DJ

·
0 Posts
Viv...please take care of family first. Everybody here would agree that is whats most important. We'll all wait here.

And prayers going out to your family that our Lord's healing touch will help your son.

Dave

·
is here and there.
10,573 Posts
Family is more important Vivian. Hope it's not too serious with your son.
Prayers for a speedy recovery are being sent.

·
1,073 Posts
Take care of your son. My son was in ICU at primarys childrens hospital almost a year ago. So it is still fresh in my mind. I hope your son gets well soon.

·
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi,

Thank you Guys. We're back. We are very happy to say that he will be home a little later today and everything is ok.

Don't know what happened. On Sunday he was pulling a pressure cleaner to the yard and cut the back of his foot close to his achilles tendon. It was a small cut but would require stitches. He was pouring hydrogen peroxide on the cut and fainted. He then started having convulsions. I called Rescue and they chose to call an ambulance instead of my taking him in for the stitches because his blood pressure was very low, as well as his pulse being faint and slow. Then they diagnosed him with heart irregularities. They kept him for observation.

Since we were out a couple of days last week, I tried to work but it got to where I couldn't think anymore. Just wanted to stay with him although I tried to convince myself that there was nothing I could do. But there was ... I could comfort him.

We have fallen a bit behind on our replies. If we owe you a response, be sure you will receive one. We will be repying in the order received. Thank you for your patience and also for your good wishes.

Best regards,
Vivian & DJ :evil:

·
TDG Mafia Member # 37
901 Posts
Glad to hear everything is going ok, i am sure everybody on here will be patient. Again glad he's doing well and has to be a relief for your family,Gene

1 - 7 of 7 Posts