The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody out there have any take off factory 20'' aluminum rims? We need a set.

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
got a set of 16s... LOL

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These things are hard to find. We got broken into this weekend and they took all four of them off one of our customers. I figured I'd get the guy covered with his choice of aftermarket rims and tires but he wants the factory one back on it. I might just have to bite the bullet and buy them from Ford but at 1100.00 a wack it's hard to swallow.

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
These things are hard to find. We got broken into this weekend and they took all four of them off one of our customers. I figured I'd get the guy covered with his choice of aftermarket rims and tires but he wants the factory one back on it. I might just have to bite the bullet and buy them from Ford but at 1100.00 a wack it's hard to swallow.
holy crap thats insane!! keep eye out in town and look for an older style truck with the newer rims! :bash

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's exactly what we are thinking. I just hope it's sombody with a 99 thinking they just swap them on.

·
588 Posts
Close but no cigar, here are the ones were looking for...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Big Stroker,
How in the hell did you find those, I've been all over ebay looking for those just wasting typing in the description correctly I guess. I really appreciate all of you taking the time to help us out, just goes to show the level of integrity the vendors on this site have. I did however luck out this morning and had a customer come in with the rims we needed. I threw down a book full of rims, told him to pick what he liked and traded him out. I can't explain how much this sucks, the nerve of some people. Anyways big stroker and the others that took the time, let me know if there is ever anything I can help you guys with.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Hey man just glad to help out. I would hope yall would do the same for me if I was in a bind. ;)

Glad it worked out for you.

·
illadvised and dangerous
405 Posts
If u don't get the rims let me know. I know where a set is around here. They are asking $1200. If you still need them ill try to get him to come off them.

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts