The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome MAD!!

Welcome to the Garage MAD (Missouri All Diesels)

We're honored to host the place for the members to hang out at, talk diesel, and get to meet new people. It should also make it easier to Darrell to make announcements concerning the club.

Have a look around and make yourselves at home.

Again...welcome to TDG!!!

·
263 Posts
way to go darrell, i hope you don't get MAD when i come down and SLAPS you around at the drag strip:poke::poke: LOL LOL

·
Stacey David rulez!
51 Posts
Cool! Anything going on in the St. Louis area?

·
Git-R-Done
888 Posts
I would like to start off by giving a BIG THANKS to Dave for setting up this forum for all of us MAD guys to have a place to hang out and discuss club business.:thanks: :thanks:

I would also like to give a BIG THANKS to the whole TDG Administration for allowing us to to have our own forum here on what I feel is the BEST diesel site on the net.:thanks: :thanks:

MAD is a new club and we are in our infancy so don't expect to much posting out of us right away, but I am expecting us to grow fast and hopefully flood TDG with lots of new members.

MAD is a non-brand specific club and we are hoping that having a open club that is not brand specific that will stimulate alot of FRIENDLY rivalry amongst our members and will hopefully peak interest to learn more about the all the other brands rather than just one certain brand that we have each choose to buy.

In closing I would like to again say Thanks to Dave and all of the TDG Aministration along with all of our fellow TDG members for allowing all of us MAD members to hang out here and have our own forum.:thanks: :thanks:

Thanks,
Darrell Keil
MAD President

·
Git-R-Done
888 Posts
tubzz said:
way to go darrell, i hope you don't get MAD when i come down and SLAPS you around at the drag strip:poke::poke: LOL LOL
LOL LOL LOL LOL

·
Git-R-Done
888 Posts
STLChevyHD said:
Cool! Anything going on in the St. Louis area?
I am sure there will be in the future as I would like to hopefully get together with SLAPS and do some meets/events with them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Coolness Hope everything works out for you Darrell.

Chris R.

·
Git-R-Done
888 Posts
Things have been kinda slow getting started as myself and others have been to busy to concentrate on the club the past couple months.

Now that things seem to be slowing down I am hoping we can start concentrating on the club a little more as our members list continues to grow and we have not even had a club meeting yet.

Thanks,
Darrell

1 - 9 of 9 Posts