The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just resently got back on site after hacking deal and noticed that weld engineer is no longer posting, what is up I liked his post?

·
3,051 Posts
Haven't heard from Weld in along time either or alot of members for that matter. I think most have moved on to new rides or other forums or no forums. TDG used to be the best site for 6.0L PowerStrokes way back, but that's history now. Alot of members were lost in the initial site hack way back in 2008 when some POS took the entire site down, most members and info was lost and erased, including all my posts too, I had to rejoin in 2008 to get back on after they reopened the new site, but alot of people did not. Then the site was sold multiple times to different entities, and now it's just an advertising channel for Autoguide. There were some great discussions through the years, and alot was shared & learned, and really still can be from participating members such as youself. I still have my truck and it runs better than ever, but we use it less now than we used to, as kids have grown, horses are old, and my wife and I are slowing down. I'll keep checkin in from time to time though.

Harry

·
Stuck in Commiefornia...
1,296 Posts
The old TDG this is not. I check in every couple of months, but that's about it. I became a member initially way back in 2005, but like a lot of people, a lot of my contributions and posts disappeared in that 2008 hack, and it was just never the same. I sold my 6.0L in 2012 and bought a 7.3L in 2013, and the truck now has all the 2005 running gear under it. I update my build thread occasionally, but that's in the 7.3 forum.

·
3,051 Posts
Your avatar looks great Idaho!

Harry

Reactions: IdahoF350
1 - 4 of 4 Posts