The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased this set of chrome Weld Racing Velociti 8 EVO rims with 37x13.50R20 tires. The rims look good and are 20x10 with 4.5" backspacing. These are FORGED not cast rims. The tires have some life left. Selling the set for $1250 plus paypal and shipping. Selling to go with 20x12" rims.

·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Need to move these wheels to allow me to get a set of 20x12. Bottom dollar is $1180 and buyer pays shipping & paypal fees.

·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Open to reasonable offers as I am already losing money at the listed price.

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
hit me up if you want any trades or price is too good to pass up... we only about an hour apart...!

·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Need to move these wheels! Sell set for $1000 cash plus shipping expenses. I am losing a great deal of money at this price and don't think you will find a set of Weld EVO 20x10 at this price anywhere else.

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
I've got a friend that has been looking for some 37's...... Do you think you could get me some pics of the tire tread?

-French

·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PM me with an e-mail and I will send pictures. Not a great deal of tread remaining but they do have some and they can be had reasonably to help me move these wheels.

·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My new wheels are to arrive soon so these have to go! Sell wheels with tires for $800 CASH and you pick them up. If buyers uses paypal or needs shipping, the price will be actual shipping and an additional 3.1% for paypal use.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.