The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to a 1/8 mile track tonight with the 275 loaded on the truck. First pass truck cut a 1.75 60 ft. The truck lost power when it went into third. Costed through the lights at a 8.6. Cooled truck off for about an hour and tried it again. This time I had a 1.68 60 ft. and truck died at half track. It limped through at 9.28. This time truck threw a couple of codes, P0088 and P100. The truck has done this a couple times on the street since the temperature has risen here in the Carolinas. Is there anything I can log and get to you(Spartan) to fix this problem. Looking at putting the juice on the truck in a week or two, but I would like to get this fixed before I do so I don't melt anything. Got some Dmax's around here talking chit.

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts
pretty sure they have a revision to this problem out

·
Spartan, True Performance
411 Posts

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts
I sent him a pm about 10 minutes ago with what he needs to do.....
its about time!!! what took you so long old man:haha:haha:haha

·
2,183 Posts
i really wonder about that mick guy. I don't know what spartan sees in him he always takes so darn long to respond to anything.

:D

·
Ford 6.4 it's just cooler
673 Posts
am i the only one that noticed a 1.68 60'?

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I couldn't beleive the 60ft myself. Truck really left like a bat out of hell. I still have the factory tires. Think they are 20's goodyear. Dropped air down to 34 pounds. Truck never spun or wheel hopped. Truck was really getting off, then it just died.

·
BCJAG72
139 Posts
Good time for the 60 too bad it died later on. Yeah they really need to get rid of Mick, either that or get him a faster Little Rascal to get to the phone on.:haha

·
Registered
11 Posts
thunder valley wed night?

I live in Lumberton. My office is in Concord, so I am back and forth alot.

By any chance was you at thunder valley(red springs) this past wednesday night? My nephews said there was a ford powerstroke there running hard?..also, anymods beside tunes?

:usflag

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lets us know when you go back again..I would love to see your truck.:happymugs
Was planning on going back to the track this coming week to try out this new tune I got. But after driving around on it some this morning, I don't think this tune likes my truck. The truck has good power down low, but it seems to fall off in the upper gears. The shifts aren't as firm as I would like. I am going to reload the tune and drive it around a little to see if it comes around. If I go this week, I will post it on here Tuesday to let you know.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts