The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Texas Member
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its all up in the air but we are looking at putting a event here at Penwell Knights Raceway Park just outside of Midland/Odessa TX. It's a 1/4 mile track that has just been reworked and is located right off of I-20 in Penwell ,TX. We also have a sand pit that used to be used for sand drags and we are looking for someone w/ a sled to add a sled pull event. We will also have a dynojet dyno available in the pits. It looks to fit in the month of November this year on a Sat and we are just looking for input from others as to get the best coverage for advertising this event to draw trucks from all over.
We will have $ purses and trophies, plus goodies available from local shops.
Who knows a live band might show up later in the evening to close the event.
What are your thoughts on this?
:happymugs

·
Training Wheels King
1,301 Posts
Its all up in the air but we are looking at putting a event here at Penwell Knights Raceway Park just outside of Midland/Odessa TX. It's a 1/4 mile track that has just been reworked and is located right off of I-20 in Penwell ,TX. We also have a sand pit that used to be used for sand drags and we are looking for someone w/ a sled to add a sled pull event. We will also have a dynojet dyno available in the pits. It looks to fit in the month of November this year on a Sat and we are just looking for input from others as to get the best coverage for advertising this event to draw trucks from all over.
We will have $ purses and trophies, plus goodies available from local shops.
Who knows a live band might show up later in the evening to close the event.
What are your thoughts on this?
:happymugs

Maybe i'll have the new truck by then! I dunno how far that is from Houston, but we have a big group here we can try to convoy! :thumbsup

·
Texas Member
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool! We are planning on a trip down there in Oct.
it's about a 8hr drive

1 - 3 of 3 Posts