The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Without ever having this happen yet what do i need to look for? I have run my truck just as hard as it can be pushed(guess I cant leave well enough aloneLOL ) and never had it happen so far as i know.

Scott

·
Got Torque?
2,577 Posts
Look for white spots near the overflow bottle cap.

Ralph

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Ralph

·
Got Torque?
2,577 Posts
No, that's not puking hard. Puking hard is when the driver side windows and doors get soaked AND the car behind you gets doused enough wash the dirt off of it. That's puking hard!

Ralph

·
2,951 Posts
ralphinnj said:
No, that's not puking hard. Puking hard is when the driver side windows and doors get soaked AND the car behind you gets doused enough wash the dirt off of it. That's puking hard!

Ralph
That would be me!!!!! sorry if that was you behind me!!!:sofa

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well deff. nothing like that happening to me LOL thanks guys

·
883 Posts
Here is what my truck did stock pulling 2K lbs. They replaced head gaskets and then found out it was the EGR cooler bad.

Attachments

·
Got Torque?
2,577 Posts
That's kids play. That is like one of those burps where you taste the puke but nothing really comes out. I'm talking about prom queen puking. You can SEE it as you are driving. Little droplets hitting the drivers corner of the front windshield, and what looks like a steam locomotive behind the truck. Over a gallon at a time. Pro puking!

Ralph

·
706 Posts
ralphinnj said:
That's kids play. That is like one of those burps where you taste the puke but nothing really comes out. I'm talking about prom queen puking. You can SEE it as you are driving. Little droplets hitting the drivers corner of the front windshield, and what looks like a steam locomotive behind the truck. Over a gallon at a time. Pro puking!

Ralph
I dont care who you are that right there is funny!:pointlaugh

You guys are a riot with this thread,keep up the good work.BTW,my cummins puked so bad when i was doing highway roll ons to 70psi boost,and blew the fire rings out of it that I blew about 3 gallons out in 15 seconds:smoke :smoke

I also puked a few gallons all over Dave dunbars dyno on my 603Hp run.That turned out to be a heater hose,its amazing how much coolant can come out of a 5/8" hose in 10 seconds!

·
2,951 Posts
ralphinnj said:

Ralph
Mine puked so bad that I had to put the windshield wipers on!! I had a sct like for 50 miles until it popped like a cork! All over the wiendshied and down the side of my truck:damnit . I wish I would have taken pictures but I had other things on my mind sitting on the side of the road 300 miles from homeLOL .

·
775 Posts
ralphinnj said:

Ralph
Man, you got that right. I could tell when my tk was puking pulling my 5er because when I use the brakes on a down hill the steering will shimmy real bad because of left disc is wet.:popcorn: :usflag

1 - 12 of 12 Posts