·
Registered
15 Posts
13.2 @ 102 spartan 275, afe intake, and straight piped

·
Ford 6.4 it's just cooler
673 Posts
my truck is slow

seeing your video and thread about your race against the 6.0, lemme just say...us 6.4 boys are faster

·
Wyoming Cowboy
157 Posts
I'll have some numbers after this weekend...going to Ennis, TX for the NHRDA diesel drags.

Although, my numbers on the 275 tune won't be as impressive as you boys. I'm weighing in around 10,200 lbs. and guessing that will put me somewhere in the high 15's.

I'll let ya know,

Reactions: LovinPSDs

·
Training Wheels King
1,301 Posts
I'll have some numbers after this weekend...going to Ennis, TX for the NHRDA diesel drags.

Although, my numbers on the 275 tune won't be as impressive as you boys. I'm weighing in around 10,200 lbs. and guessing that will put me somewhere in the high 15's.

I'll let ya know,
DAMN I can't believe my favorite truck on this web page is going to be at ennis. I wanna go bad! Got to put my girlfreind on a flight in houston fairly early saturday am. I'll have to talk to weaver...

·
KEE KEE WHOO!
1,453 Posts
tard.

·
248 Posts
I have my fingers crossed that I'm in the mid 12 second club on #2 only...

·
I like Pretty Girls!
1,332 Posts
has anyone got into the 12's yet??

·
Training Wheels King
1,301 Posts
Mindy's flight is real early... I think me Pat and Josh are going and staying the night at a buddies in the Dallas area..Hammer down lol.. If only I could get my spartan package on tomorrow I'd run her... O well, you guys go racing alot so I'll be with you guys soon..:thumbsup

·
248 Posts
I'm shooting for the 12's, with my fuel pump modded and the 110hp injectors it think I can do it.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Keep us posted. You should be able to hit the mid 12's if you can squeak out another 75-100hp with your fuel pump mod and larger injectors. Who's tuner are you using? If Spartan get ahold of Matt/Nutty and they can write you something for your larger injectors - he mentioned a different program to me if I ever changed injectors. I know Matt hit 12.80's with his larger injectors and spraying it, but no fuel pump mods (yet).

·
248 Posts
I'm messing around with Spartan's 275, IDP extreme custom, and some tunes from Tadd @ Elite... I'm still waiting on Spartan to write me a tune for my EGR delete and injectors. Every tune I have right now needs tweaking. Also I need a modded filter minder, I can suck that thing through in a matter of seconds after resetting it (darn tow-compounds)...

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
I'm messing around with Spartan's 275, IDP extreme custom, and some tunes from Tadd @ Elite... I'm still waiting on Spartan to write me a tune for my EGR delete and injectors. Every tune I have right now needs tweaking. Also I need a modded filter minder, I can suck that thing through in a matter of seconds after resetting it (darn tow-compounds)...
Un plug it, thats what I did.

·
176 Posts
I believe Matt ran a 12.82 @ 107.44mph last summer at Atlanta Dragway. I think there was a post and some video of it but I'm sure it was lost when the site was stolen. I'll dig around and see if I can find it.

·
I like Pretty Girls!
1,332 Posts
Ya I forgot about that... it was like a 12.8 or something so I guess we have to break into the 11's then jsut need fuel I guess

1 - 20 of 61 Posts