The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pretty sure no one predicted 50.000 for BitCoin, but here we are. It's pretty crzay if you ask me. I've been searching for past disscusions of crypto values to see some of the things people were predicting. I was not a big invester in crypto until I saw the way BitCoin started to climb the ladder. I had luck with the cfds trader I'm using casue I was able to see the predictions and quickly bought a lot more. I was one of the lucky ones overall. I know there are people that were even luckier, but I'm only now starting to look more into the whole crypto world and the amount of tools that are here to help me is insane.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you for telling us about this. I am just a beginner in the Forex market and didn't understand a little what the movement of different currencies depended on. Maybe you can give some more advice about this? I wouldn't want to lose money on it. I took up this way of earning to increase my income. Tell me, if I use bitcoin tumbler, then I may have problems in the Forex market? I haven't had such problems on other platforms yet, but I have heard that Forex is slightly different with its trading rules and security.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts