The Diesel Garage banner

What color to paint it?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Hadley Coal Roller
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys its about time for a new coat of paint. im not sure about what color i want though so help me out :thumbsup. ive been thinkin about doing just black with the black bumpers and grills and doing black 20's. but im also thinking about doing like a midnight/dark blue, or silver.

·
Hadley Coal Roller
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah im thinking about doing like a deep blue that looks black but is just a metallic dark dark blue. i think it will look good. and ill probably keep the chrome bumpers and grill but maybe put a 05 grill on and then get chrome 20's and 35's for when i get my leveling kit.

·
yup and another one
661 Posts
yeah im thinking about doing like a deep blue that looks black but is just a metallic dark dark blue. i think it will look good. and ill probably keep the chrome bumpers and grill but maybe put a 05 grill on and then get chrome 20's and 35's for when i get my leveling kit.

Yeah :) :thumbsup ya got good ideas!

·
Hadley Coal Roller
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol thank you. i try :happymugs. i have to decide on what rims too.

·
Crazy Cooter!
169 Posts
id go with the midnight blue. it will look great if you put chrome or black on it!:thumbsup

·
Hadley Coal Roller
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i like the RBP 94R but its a little pricey. but ill probably do chrome with black accent. you have good taste lol. i just have to sell my dodge before anything happens like rim and tire wise. but its gonna be a process painting too because its got some rust going on and were gonna fix that. i just want it done lol. i took the running boards off yesterday so it looks better lol.

·
Hadley Coal Roller
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i decided on the diamo 8kt in black for rims in a 18 and im gonna do probably nitto terra grapler ats in a 33" tire and im just going to level it. im gonna paint it black because its cheaper and i get to spend more money on other mods haha. :thumbsup

·
1,709 Posts
Midnight blue.

·