Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Duramax/Allison
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious about the make up of the members here... as to which type of truck you own... Ford, Dodge or GM? This might not be the best forum to post the poll in, since it doesn't get a lot of views, but I'll give it a shot..

Vote based on which truck you consider your primary... so if you own two types but drive one mostly... that's the one you'll vote you own.

·
Gone Fishin...
3,099 Posts
:popcorn

·
1,709 Posts
Mine is in!

·
326 Posts
Hell, I couldnt say other & Ford :swear

·
In the passing lane
1,453 Posts
I get to vote for Chevy now :peelout

·
68 Posts
2002 Dodge CTD, to a 2007 Dodge CTD, to a 2009 Dodge CTD. I do like the Style of the new Ford and Chevy over the new Dodge

·
Duramax/Allison
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
2002 Dodge CTD, to a 2007 Dodge CTD, to a 2009 Dodge CTD. I do like the Style of the new Ford and Chevy over the new Dodge
actually interior (more dashboard) aside, I liked the Dodge exterior best of the 3... but it's a bit more "edgy" I must admit and not as conservative "Truck"... honestly, if the Ford grill wasn't so aggressive, I'd like it better than the chevy... reminds be a bit of the Toyota Tundra on steroids..

but I still rank the exteriors Dodge > GM > Ford and the interiors Ford > GM (LTZ) > Dodge > GM (non-LTZ)

·
In the passing lane
1,453 Posts
didn't you have a Ford just the other day?
why the change?
Yes I did. I decided to buy a newer truck and I didn't want a 6.0 PSD

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
Two Chevies. One with a Duramax; one with a Cummins.

·
14 Posts
On my second Dodge (gas), the first was a 04 diesel but now I'm looking at the 08-10 fords only because the 11's aren't available in a manual trans. I loved my 04 Dodge but I'm curious about the Ford and that body style has really grown on me. Sorry about the long winded answer.

·
362 Posts
I have a 08 Ford F450 now, I have had a 06 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins, 2007 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax, I though I would give this Ford a try, I do like the looks of the Truck, I got a great deal on it and it was a one owner with a clean history.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts