The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my uncle has an 03 3500 cummins dullie with a bully dog triple dog downloader with outlook and that is it..and i have an 03 f:250 single wheel with diablo 100 HP tune and airaid intake and no kitty...he says he can kick my but in a race what do you think:thanks:

·
Registered
239 Posts
if he doesnt have the Crazy Larry program and if you get an Xtreme Race file from Innovative, you would have him no problem.

·
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can you get that with a diablo tuner????and he doesnt have the crazy larry and his truck isnt the H.O cummins

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
you should get him, just spool her up in 4x4 and let her rip
robert

·
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont think i need to put it in 4wd but ive never sat on the brake and let it spool up then let it go i usaully just punch it from a dead stop do you think it would break loose???

·
Obviously Intuitive !
1,417 Posts
to get the best launch, you want to build boost with a power brake to about 1500 to 2000 rpms - and 4x4...

·
227 Posts
JohnBoyToo said:
to get the best launch, you want to build boost with a power brake to about 1500 to 2000 rpms - and 4x4...
i agree you definitely have to build up boost if you want any kind of decent launch

·
Registered
199 Posts
I've never raced anyone, so excuse my ignorance.

You guys stand on the brake, and right-foot it up to 2000 RPMS, and then floor it when you let go of the brake? How long can one hold 2000 RPMs while waiting to go?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts