The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody got a question for you all? Fass fuel 60psi, II 225cc injectors, elites VGT-HO turbo, 4.56 gears for my 35in tires, ITP RR system and Some Xtreme race files, AFE airintake....what kind of time should I be running? I didnt think that a 13.7 is very acceptable do you??

·
I Wanna Go Fast!
4,006 Posts
Hey everybody got a question for you all? Fass fuel 60psi, II 225cc injectors, elites VGT-HO turbo, 4.56 gears for my 35in tires, ITP RR system and Some Xtreme race files, AFE airintake....what kind of time should I be running? I didnt think that a 13.7 is very acceptable do you??
um no not quite rite.:fan

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
nope, theres a few guys running 13.3 with just a SCT and a RR.

Reactions: Red Smurf

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well thats what i thought. i think i need some help any suggestions

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my 1/4 mile mph was 101.6..... i dunno my slipp blew out when i was on my way home.

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes and im running the stock converter i would like to get more boost if i can when i launched

·
55 Posts
well get a looser converter it will help alot. your 60ft was probably pretty bad. mine suffers alot too with this turbo. its hard to light. honestly ive had better luck running my elite tuning with mine.

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i was thinking the same thing im just not sure how to get a hold of elite or RCD or at the time present anybody but eric since wensday last week. I shot a fax to elite and an e-mail to RCD but will see what happens Im sure there just busy. But yeah turbo lighting up is huge issue right now. i just dump the SS for the HO cause i needed more air but the SS spooled like crazy awsome power. how have you had elite custom tune yours cause im hoping to get a run in on september 4th the last day our track here in cali is open for the season.

·
55 Posts
yeah i was thinking the same thing im just not sure how to get a hold of elite or RCD or at the time present anybody but eric since wensday last week. I shot a fax to elite and an e-mail to RCD but will see what happens Im sure there just busy. But yeah turbo lighting up is huge issue right now. i just dump the SS for the HO cause i needed more air but the SS spooled like crazy awsome power. how have you had elite custom tune yours cause im hoping to get a run in on september 4th the last day our track here in cali is open for the season.
yea i was running insanity. it actually spools slower but it seemed to work better down the track. my shifting still isnt perfect. where are you in cali im in norcal. i just took my HO off about 2 hours ago and put my stocker back on. HO is sold. i drove it and i feel i could almost cry right now lol. its so slow. here is a vid of mine so you can see my spool up.

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow honestly if i could get my to move its *** like that id be happy i was way slower than that im located in cen cal between fresno and bakersfield where there is a chit load of cows. so why sell the HO?

·
55 Posts
wow honestly if i could get my to move its *** like that id be happy i was way slower than that im located in cen cal between fresno and bakersfield where there is a chit load of cows. so why sell the HO?
we are in the process of building twins. its just more funds towards it.

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ha ha ha thats good... so just one question how does your truck hang with those dodges in your club? no one has there times posted.

·
55 Posts
ha ha ha thats good... so just one question how does your truck hang with those dodges in your club? no one has there times posted.
when i spray i can hang but rajs is way fast. dans is getting there too. they run smaller tires than me too so idk once the twins are on i should hang pretty well on fuel only. raj usually runs a 12.6 on fuel only but he has alot more tuning to do.

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
when i spray i can hang but rajs is way fast. dans is getting there too. they run smaller tires than me too so idk once the twins are on i should hang pretty well on fuel only. raj usually runs a 12.6 on fuel only but he has alot more tuning to do.
Thats fast! do you know what your truck weighs compared to his. Or even horse power wise how close you are? Cause I was super mad when i only ran a 13.7. andit looked like in your vid you broke thirteen no prob!! were you spraying then?

·
55 Posts
Thats fast! do you know what your truck weighs compared to his. Or even horse power wise how close you are? Cause I was super mad when i only ran a 13.7. andit looked like in your vid you broke thirteen no prob!! were you spraying then?
yea i had to spray a tiny shot just to get it lit off of the line. if you watch my older vids you can see that i just doesnt lite without it. it brought my 60ft time down by about .5. i needed a higher stall converter but o well we start the twins next week so should be interesting.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts