The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This looks like it used to be an amazing forum for heavy duty diesels,especially Cats. What happened to guys like Mr.Haney or Smokin Cat ? Does anyone know of a good forum other than freight relocators or TTR ?

·
198 Posts
I've wondered the same thing. Some of the guys who would consistently respond may not have the time to check in anymore. For me I got tired of responding to questions and never getting a reply or even a simple thank you for taking the time to help them out. Other times I got tired of the I'm right and you're wrong guys who would chime in. I still try to look in every now and then but I will probably will not get any responses to anything I replied to today.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've wondered the same thing. Some of the guys who would consistently respond may not have the time to check in anymore. For me I got tired of responding to questions and never getting a reply or even a simple thank you for taking the time to help them out. Other times I got tired of the I'm right and you're wrong guys who would chime in. I still try to look in every now and then but I will probably will not get any responses to anything I replied to today.
Oh wow. I hate to hear that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts