The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1994 F-350 Crew Cab DRW 2wd truck, it has 191k miles on it roughly, 5speed powerstroke, clutch and pressure plate are fairly new, clean cloth interior, clean floor carpet, has a center console up front not a bench seat, good tires, new batteries and alternator, brand new B&W hide-a-way ball, bedliner, diamond plate tool box, 3" mbrp downpipe, 4" dynomax exhaust, tymar intake, twildman chip, led fender markers, has a metal locking mesh air gate, paint is very good, good driving and good pulling truck.

I need to sell it because I want an Excursion, I have a 99 f350 that I will start driving again (the person I had driving it, have purchased his own truck, so I have it back). Im just wondering what to price it at, I have seen what the market is for this truck Im wondering what "YOU" would pay for it!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
id say between 8 and 9000 depending on exterior body condition

·
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
djbigblcstrkr said:
id say between 8 and 9000 depending on exterior body condition
the only bad spot i have is some gravel pits on the dually fenders at the bottom, also a paint crack or two on top of them, but the fenders are solid....

Just looking to see what I should ask for the truck.... i want an ex BADDDD! LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts