The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 dmax I have been looking a chips for a while and have put quite a few in but where I worked we only sold edge, bullydog, diablo so Im not sure whats all out there. Everyone that I know has edge and they seem to like it what do yall think??

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
PPE or EFI live, those are the best, you want to go fast and smoke everyone you know then they will do it, the PPE xcellerator hot +2 is wild.. up to 425hp+ at the flywheel....

EFI live is more techincal, you have to tune your truck yourself but you can get 500rwhp out of your truck :thumbsup

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the reply.. would ppe or efi work pretty good for middle of the road hp gains until I get my tranny built??

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
thanks for the reply.. would ppe or efi work pretty good for middle of the road hp gains until I get my tranny built??

EFI Live is infinately adjustable, you can add 5hp or 400hp, its entirely up to you

PPE hot +2 has power levels from i think 60hp all the way to 420hp,

but i recommend keeping any tune to under 100hp until your transmission gets beefed up:rock

·
1,709 Posts
I am either going to go with ppe or efi on my truck when I can afford one of them not sure which.

With that being said I would go with one of them.

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats what everyone has been saying.. I havent rode in rig to see whats its like. Do you tow alot with your dmax ?? Im always dragging something or driving 10 hours to get home so I guess thats what im worried about I need it to be reliable dont want to smoke a tranny or something out in the middle of the boondocks ya know??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts